Monday, April 25, 2011

Ed's Healthy Living

My Story…
Before I used the products myself I was experiencing early morning sugar spikes and as a result had to go on insulin.  I was experiencing decreased energy levels, fatigue and depression and as a result wanted to sleep all the time.  It took increasing effort to cope with and meet all the demands of everyday life and stress.  All of these things I thought were due to growing older and I just needed to expect these things.  I started the products and within a very short time I was no longer feeling the fatigue and able to put in some long hours of work; I have more energy than I have had in probably 5 years; I no longer require inordinate amounts of sleep and best of all my morning sugar levels have dropped an average of 31 points and I have been able to reduce my insulin by 14 units every night.  I am finding myself facing the day feeling good, feeling healthier, and dealing with daily demands and stress with much ease.  I am even losing weight and I feel great!  I would love to share more of my story and other successes with anyone that is interested in feeling better, getting healthy, or needs to take off some weight.  I am here to help you feel your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment